Tuesday, December 22, 2009
1. If you live in a town where it never snows, or hasn't snowed for years, it will snow by the end of the movie. It will be a Christmas miracle.
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Thursday, December 17, 2009
I wanted to tell you about etsy.com
the website is kinda confusing but they have super cool and cheap stuff on there.
So check it out!
I would just call you, but your at Olive Garden.... without me :(
Sunday, December 13, 2009
So I just heard about this girl (tavi) who is a 13 year old blogger who was just hired by Harper’s Bazaar to write for them... uh, hello can biz and liz get some kind of amazing job opportunity for having a blog? I read an interview with her, and the little brat is funny, articulate, loves designers I've never heard of, takes adorable pictures of herself, shops at thrift stores, and well... made wish I was a thirteen year old fashion genius blogger just like her. Pfffft. this is her blog http://tavi-thenewgirlintown.blogspot.com/
Saturday, December 12, 2009
1. You’re Bad in Bed. It can’t be true! She never said anything like that! Yeah, well, women do that. Maybe she tried to school you. Maybe it was her, not you. Maybe you just weren’t sexually compatible. To spare your ego, she never told you. But that’s why she walked out on you. Next time, do not try the helicopter without asking first.
2. It Got Boring. People are always talking about how men like new things, new experiences, new partners. Well, they’re not alone. Women have a secret side that’s like a lone female wolf, and if things get too steady, if you start taking her for granted, it’s possible that she went looking for thrills elsewhere, and elsewhere is where she’ll stay.
3. You’re a Jerk. You think you’re “funny,” but she didn’t think that crack you made about her weight was hilarious. You weren’t that nice to her parents, you eat with your mouth open, and when you get drunk with your buddies, you turn into a total pig. She knows you’re a nice guy underneath it all, but there was too much BS in the way to make it worth it.
4. You Weren’t Getting Anywhere. Here are some qualities women like in men: ambitious, driven, goal-oriented. It’s OK if you hit a slump, but if your career hit the skids, and, oh, a year later you aren’t able to bounce back, there’s going to be trouble in this love valley. It’s not what you do, or how much you make, but women dig a man who makes the most of who he is.
5. You’re Commitment-Phobic. Couldn’t get monogamous? Wouldn’t move in together? Can’t find the balls to propose? Women seek out security and stability, and there comes a time in every relationship when it’s either, er, do your business or get off the pot. If you couldn’t take things to the next level, you’ve only got yourself to blame for the fact that she walked out the door.
6. She’s Just Not That into You. Hey, we’re not the only ones out there who someone just isn’t that into! Whether the spark died, she wasn’t that into you in the first place but it took her a while to realize it, or she got in a mood, a permanent mood, she may have split because she wasn’t feeling it. Go find someone else who is so into you.
7. A Dealbreaker Secret. Sometimes, women hold things back. They don’t disclose everything. They’ve got a secret in their past. She used to be a stripper. She had an abortion. She never got over her ex. For some reason, she couldn’t bring herself to tell you. For her, that’s what stands between you two, and, unable to share who she really is with you, she went in search of someone else to whom she could reveal her true self.
8. She Met Someone Else. Yeah, it happens, and if he did what a man is supposed to do better than you, in her opinion, she looks at it as trading up. If you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em.
9. You Let Yourself Go. If a guy leaves a girl because she “let herself go,” everyone gets offended. But it’s possible that if you let yourself go, she left you because of it. If she was going to the gym five days a week, and your idea of a workout is lifting the beer from the table to your mouth, it’s possible that, um, your exercise routines were the problem.
10. You Cheated. You slipped once. It happens! You came clean. She forgave you. You even went to couples therapy together. Eventually, you moved beyond it. But ... did she? Women never forget anything, and it may be that she was never able to get over it. What can you do? Move on. Try again. Do better next time. You learned something, right?
Monday, December 7, 2009
1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
4. There is GREAT need for a sarcasm font.
5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6. Was learning cursive really necessary?
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least KIND OF tired.
10. Bad decisions make good stories.
11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blu-Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection...again.
13. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to.
14. "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this -- ever.
15. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Damn it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail. What did you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?
16. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.
17. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
18. My 4-year old son asked me in the car the other day "Mom what would happen if you ran over a ninja?" How the hell do I respond to that?
19. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
20. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lites than Kay.
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Monday, November 16, 2009
VH1 has once again partnered with Dr. Drew Pinsky for a third season of the hit reality series Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew. The series, consisting of eight one-hour episodes, is slated to premiere in early 2010.
Similar to the first two cycles, the third season of Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew will follow the real-life experiences of celebrity patients undergoing detoxification and treatment at the Pasadena Recovery Center. The show will follow Mackenzie Phillips (One Day At A Time), Heidi Fleiss, Dennis Rodman, Mindy McCready (country music singer), Lisa D’Amato (America’s Next Top Model), Mike Starr (Alice in Chains), Kari Ann Peniche (ex-Miss United States Teen) Joey Kovar (Real World Hollywood), and Tom Sizemore.
Friday, November 13, 2009
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Friday, November 6, 2009
Snuggle up in a Slanket and keep toasty warm from top to toe!
The Slanket is gigantic fleece blanket for people who want to keep warm and their hands free. Curling up under a blanket will keep you warm but if you want to read, channel surf or even just sip a mug of tea, your arms will get cold. Not any more. The Slanket's cleverly designed built in sleeves will keep you covered up and you're arms warm whenever you need to reach for the remote or turn a page.
Specifically designed to keep your entire body covered and cosy while leaving your hands free, the Slanket is simple yet brilliant and an absolute must have for those chilly winter evenings in.
The Slanket is a great alternative to turning up the central heating for an evening in, just grab a Slanket for toasty warm relaxation.
Because of its generous dimensions, one Slanket size really does fit all, and the incredibly soft and fluffy Polyester Microfibre is machine washable so it's easy to take care of.
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Yes, these are real and for sale on the internet!!!
This is the item description: Yes, here’s some vicodin earrings for emergencies. (Just rip them off your earrings when you need to get a little wheezy.)
Liz, maybe you need these I know how often your hurting yourself :)