1. If you live in a town where it never snows, or hasn't snowed for years, it will snow by the end of the movie. It will be a Christmas miracle.
2. If you are a rich, successful, heartless, business women, your life will be transformed via a dream or wish. By the end of the movie, you will know what your life has been missing (love and a family).
3. Conversely, if you are a frustrated housewife that gave up your career to have a family, your life will be transformed via a dream or a wish. By the end of the movie, you will know that you had what you wanted all along (love and a family).
4. If your life is floating along perfectly at the beginning of the movie--watch out! Chaos will ensue and that relationship is headed for disaster, but your life will wrap up nicely and you will realize that life is better than before.
5. That annoying coworker, neighbor, or stranger that stole the last "it" toy for this season is starting to look quite attractive aren't they? Despite your hatred for them, you will fall in love by the end of the movie. Surprise! Who saw that coming?
6. If you are related to Santa (a sibling, or child) you will be solely responsible for saving Christmas.
7. If you lived in a small town that went Christmas overboard, you will have to go back for some reason. By the end of the movie, you won't want to leave.
8. Whatever gift you didn't get from Santa that made you stop believing in him, you will receive it by the end of the movie.