Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Seriously Miley Cyrus???


I just watched this video of Miley Cyrus covering smells like teen spirit. First of all, Miley Cyrus is simply terrible, ugh. Secondly Nirvana sucks... bad. Being from the grunge capital does not help, barf barf barf. I would rather listen to a million babies cry then any Nirvana CD ever released, but that's an whole notha story. More importantly, Smells Like Teen Spirit came out when I was fairly young. 1991 to be exact. 1991, when Miss Miley was (according to wikipedia) one year old. In the video she claims to sing this specific song because it inspired her to become what she is today.
Oh my god, I am so confused by all of this. Nirvana inspired Miley Cyrus at age one to become a Disney star turned tween slut with a T-Pain type voice box to make her (probably) not so great voice sound radio worthy? Makes perfect sense.

No comments: