Thursday, April 21, 2011

And My Favorite “Celebrity Apprentice” Cast Member Is ...

Lil Jon is creative, Meatloaf is a dynamo, and Jon Rich has the ethical constitution of an ox. Much respect, but none of them is my favorite cast member of Celebrity Apprentice this season. The person I am most excited to see each Sunday is Jack Jason, the hands and voice of Marlee Matlin. I like Marlee too, but it’s hard to tell where the actress begins and her long-time interpreter ends. A couple of weeks ago, Jack shed tears as Marlee won the challenge that earned her charity $1 million. Awww. And this week, he had the decency to refuse to translate her dirty language. What a gentleman. In a situation that breeds pure insanity, Jack is like the eye of the hurricane, the innocent bystander. Side note: I wonder how he interpreted the things Gary Busey said before he was fired. I can hardly understand them myself. If anyone “got” Gary’s story about the kite, please explain. Anyhow, a big thumbs up to Jack Jason, the international sign for “keep up the good work.”

No comments: