Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Dear parents who use the children to say how they feel... FUCK OFF!!



Apparently as a parent if you have something to say, just get a video camera and make your 8 year old say it for you and it's cute, and it might even get you a million youtube views!! WHAT?!?!?!?
I have been seeing an increase in the number of youtube videos featuring little kids talking (or rapping) about how 'they' feel about some pretty serious topics and it's such bullshit, I want to scream. I'm guessing if I walk up to ANY random 6 year old with a video camera he is going to tell me all about the scab on his knee, the bike he wants for christmas, maybe even about the corndog he ate for lunch. No way is he going to tell me his thoughts on abortion, the obesity rate in America, the job market, or about the wikileaks suspects.
bummed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

when i went to Pepperdine university for the christian church choir week long bible bullshit event (for my father) my sister and i felt the same way about the last night's sermon that featured videos of children under five telling everyone why you have to believe in god. like they know what they're talking about.